St. Mary’s High School
St. Mary’s School was opened as a grade school in 1884, adding high school classes at a later date. The first graduates of St. Mary’s came in 1889, which became tradition every year thru 1928 when a new building was opened across the street from St. Mary’s and changed its name to Trinity in honor of the name of the Catholic Church located near the former St. Mary’s.
Trinity High School
Trinity High School opened in 1928 when the parish administration of Holy Trinity saw the need to open a new facility due to public demand for Catholic higher education
Central Catholic High School
Trinity High School's name was changed to Central Catholic in 1967 when the Catholic Diocese of Peoria requested that Epiphany Parish of Normal and St. Patrick’s Parish of Merna join Trinity, St. Mary’s, and Historical St. Patrick’s parishes in Bloomington in governing and subsidizing Catholic high school education in Bloomington-Normal. Central Catholic provided a sound education with plenty of religious training. The facility at 712 N. Center St. was torn down in 2005 after Central Catholic moved into a spacious location at 1201 Airport Road along Bloomington's east side in the fall of 2003.